Everytime I think to reply to an email, it's 2 am and that seems awkward to me.
At last today I was able to start the mission of getting rid of shit/getting it together. That's so boring to talk about though.
I am a little embarrassed because the gym girl in a previous post turned out to be someone different who responded to my ad. Oops. My mom showed me her at the gym, the subletting girl. Apparently some miscommunication there. At least the girl who originally piqued my interest isn't moving I guess. That gym is going out of business anyway. I give it to the end of the year, if that. Not that it matters to me. Once my mom leaves rates will be way too high anyway. I want that treadmill. MY treadmill for the past 2 years. The only one I like with the duct tape across the flooring and wires coming out of the heart rate monitor.
I actually cheated on my treadmill today for one mile. They say variety is the spice of life, but not so much if your variety makes you feel terrible while giving the exact same results are your original. I mean, a guy isn't gonna take a bj from someone other than his girlfriend if the someone other than his girlfriend has a sandpaper tongue. Or maybe they would. I believe that guys like the multiple notches on their bedpost no matter who they're from. Who can even blame them for following their instinct? But anyway, it felt so much better to get back on my favorite treadmill after that hellish mile. It really put things into perspective for me. Maybe I should start every workout with a mile on the crappy treadmill so I will better appreciate my treadmill and working out doesn't have to seem like a chore.
This weekend there's a lot of homework and a lot of housework. I wish this semester would just end right now because I am doing well in all my classes. I fucking hate taking the bus with every fiber of my being (so cliche!). In the beginning it was fun for me. God knows why, maybe because everything seems better when it's warmer out. I liked looking at all the people and listening in on their conversations. Figuring out the dynamics. For example if it's a young guy and girl, you can always tell if they're fucking or not. There was this one incessantly annoying chick blabbing about the most uninteresting (esp. to a guy) shit in one of those sing-songy voices and the dude was hanging onto every word, laughing at the appropriate times, acting so entertained. They weren't fucking. Dude wants it, but will probably never get it because he has already established himself as a beta male. Lately on the bus there is always this one older guy who tries to talk to me with the lamest small talk you can think up. (Though I will admit it was pretty funny when he asked my exact street address). Where do you live? Burlington. No I mean what street do you live on? .. Then there is a woman who is equally annoying and keeps talking to you even when you back away slowly, start to open the door to leave, inch out the door...END YOUR FUCKING SENTENCE AND STOP TALKING. Well the other day the two of them found eachother and struck up a conversation. I got to be left alone. Yes.
Part of what pisses me off so much about the bus is people who feel like they're doing you a favor if they let you sit next to them. As in they don't keep their bags on the seat next to them making it impossible for someone to sit there. But sometimes they'll move their bags onto their lap all gallantly when they see it's a full bus and someone is coming toward them. And fuck asking if it's "ok to sit there?" We all paid the same fee. You paid for one seat. If you want a seat for just your shopping bags that should be another 1.25.
I guess I'm just bitter about it because of an ongoing experience in middle school. You see, the school buses were supposed to be packed to nearly, if not completely full capacity. One year, by some struck of horrible luck, I was the last student to get picked up on the route. Granted, the bus wasn't even full at this point. There was probably 3-4 seats with only one person in them. These kids however, thought of themselves as ~elites~. Whereas every other student had to sit 2-to-a-seat, they deemed themselves worthy of having an entire seat to themselves and no one dare try to sit with them. Ugh. This caused some stress in my life, which happened most days unless I lucked out and someone missed the bus or was absent. A prayer I said at every morning bus stop. It became a ritual for me. It was a couple girls who would do this (one of the cunts even tried to add me to facebook). The girls didn't bother me so much because they were just being sassy 13 year olds. The boy is who pissed me the fuck off. Why the hell is he thinking that he is above sharing his seat with me? I guess it's because he came from a lot of money, but he was UGLY. Like heinously ugly and I could tell it would only get worse for him as he entered adulthood. And guess what? I was right. I saw his facebook the other day. He resembles the elephant man only not as hot. It's funny too because he poses with all these hot chicks who he's not fucking. Clearly not. Guys who fuck hot chicks don't feel the need to put them in their profile pics. That's BETA. I know they're not fucking him, because I wouldn't fuck him based on how he looks and I'm not even a hot chick. He would be the last person I'd ask to sit with too. The couple (last resort) times I did he made such a big deal and yelled at one of the other girls for not sitting with me instead. Eventually I think I found one boy who would move over for me without complaint. I always thought how nice he was, but fuck that. It's not particularly nice at all. It's just not being a total douchebag.
Catch ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment